AuroGrep is a powerful text search and extraction software for PDF documents. It supports all the CJK (Chinese, Japanese and Korean) languages and vertical writing scripts.
- Search regular expression or literal text for PDF documents by page ranges, annotation, outline and document information for opened documents or specified folders and files.
- Show PDF text content, annotation, outline and document information.
- Support horizontal or vertical single and multi-column PDF documents, such as e-books, newspaper and magazines.
- Support all the CJK languages and vertical writing scripts.
- Supports PDF spec v1.7.
- Support UTF-8 string and annotation in PDF spec v2.0.
- Support 16 types of annotation.
- Support RC4 and AES encrypted PDF documents.
- Support password match rules for encrypted PDF documents.
- Organize the PDF Text with page folding and bookmarks.
- Extract the text information to text file.
- Use folder pane to quickly review all the PDF Documents in the folders.
- Integration with Explorer’s context menu and “Open With” menu.
- Parse the PDF document independently without needing to install other PDF software.
- High search performance with C++ language implementation.